Start a Home Repair, Inspection or Construction Business
Handyman & Home Repair | Lawn Care Business | Landscaping Service | Greenhouse
Interior Decorating | Home Inspection | Electrical Contracting | Plumbing | Welding
Want to get started in the home inspection business? Here's a start-up guide for the frugal entrepreneur.You
can avoid the unnecessary expenses because Professional Home Inspector Michael Pompeii shows you how to start
your own home inspection business without spending a lot of money.
Pompeii gives some really helpful advice, answering tough questions and drawing on his extensive inspection
business experience - so that you can run your own successful home inspection business.
Find out what licenses and permits you need, insurance, office and inspection equipment, accounting and
recordkeeping tips and more.
Get professional advice on setting inspection fees, interacting with Real Estate
Agents, telephone procedures, business etiquette and meeting with clients.
Learn how to put together an inspection agreement, inspection report, inspection procedures and collecting
payment. Learn everything you need to know without having to pay lot of money to get started.
Start Your Own Home Inspection
More Construction-Related Business "How-to" Guides:
How to Start a Home-Based Landscaping Business
If you enjoy working outdoors and want to incorporate your creativity into
your work, landscaping may be the perfect business for you.
You get to work with design elements as well as planting and care of landscaped grounds. This high-paying
work lets you work with a variety of clients: residential, schools, businesses, public parks, golf courses,
resorts and more. For some, this can be a dream come true.
See how Landscaper Janet Hartin can help you succeed >>
- How to plant and maintain all sorts of trees & plants
- Free trials of landscape design software to increase profits
- How to create water and energy efficient landscapes
- Start-up basics, including business planning, legal issues, insurance, licensing
- How to obtain funding & budget for success
- Costs of starting your business & how much to charge your clients
- Equipment and tools that you need, where to get them, how to save money and benefits of leasing
- How to find clients and land jobs
- 9 different ways to make money year-round, even in slow seasons
- Recommendeed Guide >> Start a Landscaping
- Suggested Business Tool >> Landscape Design Business Plans
How to Start a Lawn Care
Drive around most neighborhoods, and you'll see a lot of lawns. Many people have then, but most don't want
to take care of them. And don't forget commercial properties too. Mowing grass is one thing, but maintaining a
beautiful, lush lawn is something people will pay money for. That's where you come in as a Lawn Care
This complete Guide to Starting a Lawn Care Business not only shows you the basics, you learn how to become
the BEST, so you can have an instant advantage and get new clients before your competition gets them. With a
higher demand for your services, you have the ability to charge higher rates and earn more money.
With step-by-step instructions, you can get started easily - and even turn your part-time gig into a
Get it Now: Start a Lawn Care Business
How to Start an Interior Decorating Business
Interior decoration services have multiple benefits - increasing a home's value, building space and
organization, creating a profitable work environment, a relaxing home environment or a desirable entertaining
space. No wonder this field is growing!
- Step-by-step interior decorating instructions plus sample forms and documents that you need to launch
- How to start your business with little or no money, set up an office and create an impressive
- Tips on pricing your services, identifying clients, and doing client consultations
- Where to find suppliers, media publicity and how to get up to a 50% discount on materials
- Start here >> Start Your Own
Interior Decorating Business
Marketing for Home Repair Businesses:
A home repair person can even generate all clients through referrals. When you provide quality work and
reliable service, word-of-mouth marketing can really work for you. Not to mention that you can easily get
repeat customers. Being involved in community programs and helping out at charity events can also help
introduce you to active people in your neighborhood who can then refer potential clients to you - for free.
See Also: Advertise Your Contracting Services through the online contractors' network
T I P : Advertise your business simply by driving your vehicle. See custom car door magnets.
Set up a simple website for under $50/year to advertise your home services. The help
people find you in the search engines: get listed in 20 search engines for
free or in 300 search engines for $4.
Local Search is becoming more and more
popular. People are many times using online search instead of the traditional yellow pages to find local
businesses. Local Search sources that are affordable and receive substantial traffic include: Google Local,
Yelp, Super Pages and Insider Pages.